Hi! This is my first Mystery Blogger Award and I’m so excited to write this post!
Thank you so much to the lovely Jenna at J.K. I’m exploring! for tagging me in this lovely (and mysterious) award! I really appreciate it! ❤ If you haven’t checked out her blog, please go do it right now! The design of her blog is super cute and her posts are quite enjoyable to read. 🙂
By the way, The Mystery Blogger Award was originally created by Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Without further ado, let’s get down to business!
3 Random Facts about Me
- I’m a huge dog person but I’ve never touched a dog in my life. (Well, I did once accidentally brush against my friend’s poodle but I don’t think it counts.) My favorite type of dogs is Samoyed because they SMILE ALL THE TIME!
2. The best dream I’ve ever had was the one when I dreamed about my deceased best friend last year around his 20th birthday. Even though I couldn’t figure out why I was seeing this but he was living happily with his girlfriend in paradise and it was the most touching scene I’ve seen. I was really glad he came visit me, you know.
3. I’ve taken street dance lessons for almost a year but later realized how uncooperative my arms, legs and fingers were so I’ve quit dancing ever since. 😛
Jenna’s Questions For Me
Q1. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what would it be? (If you want a series it can only be one book in the series because I’m evil.)
A1: ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES by Jennifer Niven. I just love it THAT MUCH. 😀
Q2. Are you a book hoarder or do you swear by the library?
A2: Definitely a book hoarder! We don’t have too many novels I want to read in our libraries so I always try to buy as many as I can afford.
Q3. How many books have you DNF’d this year? What were your reasons?
A3: To be honest, I rarely DNF any books but this year, I didn’t (and couldn’t) finish Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor because I felt so distant with the characters and couldn’t feel anything while reading it at all. I know people LOVED it but sadly, it wasn’t for me.
Q4. If you could move to one country, where would you move? Also what would be your dream job there?
A4: Probably the U.S.A! I want to work in those amazing indie bookstores in either New York or Los Angeles.
Q5. What book has been on your physical TBR the longest? Your goodreads one?
A5: Umm, this is a good question. Let me think…I think Khaled Hosseini’s The Kite Runner has been on my physical TBR the longest and according to Goodreads, I have Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver on my TBR for the longest period of time.
My Questions For YOU!
- Have you done anything you regret the most? What is it?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- What’s a book that represents YOU? Or a fictional character that you can most relate to?
- If you could decorate your own dream reading nook, what’ll it look like?
- Book boyfriend/girlfriend you desperately want to hang out with?
I tag these adorable bloggers…
If you’d love to answer my questions and do this tag, go ahead!!! I tag you, too! ❤
That’s pretty much for this tag. 🙂 Thanks again to the dear Jenna for the nomination!!
See you next time,