Hey guys, look what I’ve got!!!!! Thanks to all of you! 😀
Today I’m not going to talk about books, nor am I going to share some music, then guess what I’m gonna do? Yep, I’m here to express my endless gratitude to my lovely bloggers and share my excitement with you about the very first award I’ve been nominated(hold on, …I think it’s the second one because I haven’t post another award yet) by one of the amazing bloggers(& friends) I’ve met, A Reading Writer , seriously, go check her blog out! I enjoy reading her posts a lot and she’s extremely active so you’ll always find something interesting and worth reading every day! Huge thanks to Rosema for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award !! Wow, I’m totally flattered and honored about this, honestly. I mean, I’ve been blogging for only 3 months (Huh, is it just 3 months? I feel like half a year already!) and kid you not, I’m not super active here but still enjoy to read others’ blogs (I’ll introduce them later!) and post my thoughts at times, so it’s a surprise to be nominated. Anyway, I made up my mind to take this award seriously and I’ll do my best to write as much as possible. Here we go!
How does it work? Here are the tips:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.—If you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (Or just simply pick the ones whom you think are excellent and definitely cannot miss them!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award—you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Okay, it’s time for the 7 random facts about me:
1. I learn ukulele by myself for about 8 months. And I love to play the piano. (Told you music’s my life!)
2. English isn’t my mother tongue and I’ve been learning it since I was little. In fact, I speak Chinese but I have such tremendous enthusiasm for English. That’s why my English is so, so, so much better than my natural language. (Ooops!)
3. I’m not a book lover at all until this March when I found the brilliant website called Goodreads. (I truly can’t live without it, you know.)
4. I have a habit of buying books
on impulse secretly and carefully hide them in the bottom of my drawers. Shhh…don’t tell my parents!
5. I once ordered The Hunger Games merchandises on Amazon and spent really a great amount of money on them and waited a month for them to deliver to my house…without letting my parents notice, of course. It’s by far the craziest thing I’ve ever done in my life!
6. The doctor told me I’m allergic to chocolate and caffeine but I’m still craving them as usual.
7. I once created a facebook page called “Where’s the Music?” and it lasted for a year. Over 500 people liked it and that’s kind of a big deal for me.
Phew! It’s so hard to talk about myself but you’re more than welcome to leave a comment if you want to know some details about me. LOL 😀
Yay! Let’s see some fantastic bloggers I’ve met lately and thanks to their huge support as well as constant interaction with me! P.S. Since I’m rather new on blogging, I’ll only nominate 10 bloggers. Will try to explore more soon!
- Oscar Relentos
- Bookish Nessa
- Aira Reads
- Making Days Better
- Barnaby Taylor
- Being A Book Nerd
- Symone Books
- NIQABI’s DIARY
Finally, thanks to all of you for helping me find the passion for blogs and get to know tons of interesting things in life! You guys make my day over and over again. Have a fabulous day! 🙂