Happy Valentine’s Day!! ❤
There’s nothing better than spending this special day with a rom-com novel so here I am, introducing Tracy Krimmer’s Something Just Like This to you. I’m happy to be a part of this book blitz organized by the lovely Lola’s Blog Tours. Full tour schedule here.
What you can expect from this post:
- book info/ author’s bio/ buy links
- exclusive excerpt from the book
- delicious teasers with picture quotes
- a giveaway for an Amazon gift card
Without further ado, let’s take a look at this beautiful book, shall we?
I can’t believe January has slipped away already but in the meanwhile, it also means we’re getting closer and closer to some of the exciting upcoming book releases, right?
Let’s start this amazing month with a young adult/middle grade, sci-fi/fantasy novel from R.J. Wood called Destiny’s Gambit, which is also the first book in The Voyages of Jake Flynn series!
What to expect in this post?
- A lovely book cover, synopsis and more about the author
- Exclusive excerpt from the book
- An international giveaway for a chance to win $10 Amazon Gift card
- P.S. I’ll review the book once I’m finished sometime in the following weeks. 😛