Hello, peeps! As you may know, I haven’t posted any tags or bloggers’ awards for quite a long time…*actually, I’ve only celebrated it once, and it was something similar called “The Liebster Award.” If you’re interested, please click here!* If memory serves, I still have two tags to do which I’ve been postponing for months. *Oops* Anyway, first thing first, this time I was nominated by the dearest friend, Karina from afirepages , and I’m beyond thrilled to accept this award! Thank you so much, Karina!!! :-*For those who haven’t heard of The Liebstar Award, it’s basically an award given by fellow book bloggers. All you need to do is follow the rules (as far as I’m concerned, there are certain sets of rules and it depends on whoever starts the chain of the award. Hmm, if that makes sense.) and answer some questions from the person who nominated you. Seriously, this award is nothing but a lot of fun for me and I enjoy posting and sharing my favorite blogs at the same time! So let’s do it!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions from Karina:
1. Are you a slow or a fast reader?
I’m definitely a slow one! It usually takes me 2-3 days to finish a book and that’s when I love the book in the first place. If not, it’ll take me several months to finish it.
2. What’s the genre you like the least?
Umm, I’ll say Horror. I hate being scared and seriously, why would someone want to scare themselves?
3. Do you use filter in your bookstagram? Why or why not?
I don’t have a bookstagram. (But if I’m struck by lightning someday and decide to have one, I’ll definitely use filter because it always makes pictures more beautiful! *Please note that no one takes worse pictures than I do!*)
4. What’s the worst thing you experienced being a book blogger?
When people “borrowed” my reviews/words without my permission and I had to find out through others. C’mon, folks, that’s called “plagiarism.”
5. What’s the book you bought just because it’s cheap?
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
6. Do you read diverse books? Why or why not?
I haven’t really read anything diverse yet but I plan to do it this year because I’d like to expand my taste in books and discover different genres.
7. If you’ll be trapped on an island with only ONE book to read the entire days you’re there, what’s the book you’ll bring?
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven! Do I even have to explain why? 😛
8. What’s your favorite read this year so far?
Ugh. This is cruel. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay. (Only because it’s my second top favorite book of all time.)
9. What’s the overrated book that you hate or dislike?
In this year, it’s Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
10. What is/are the series you wish you own all of its editions?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Penryn and the End of Days by Susan Ee, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
11. Let’s say the Harry Potter series didn’t exist at all but there was still this series about Hogwarts with the same characters. Who do you want to be the main character aside from Harry?
Honestly, I’m not that big of a fan for Harry Potter, so I’ll go with Hedwig the owl.
And I tagged…
Stephanie from Teacher of YA
Fatima from Fafa’s Book Corner
Geybie from Geybie’s Book Blog
Alex from Whimsy Pages
Erika from The Nocturnal Fey
Eunice from Nerdy Talks Book Blog
Sarah from Written Word Worlds
Rebecca from Bec’s Books
Norah from Bookish Fever
Chantal and Nina from Every Word a Doorway
Krysti and Sarah from YA and Wine
My questions for you:
- What does blogging mean to you?
- Which book series that has a promising beginning but ends up terribly for you?
- Which book changes your life tremendously?
- If you had a chance to dine out with your favorite author, who will it be?
- Which fictional world/place would you want to live in?
- Who are your favorite OTPs?
- What’s your most anticipated book this year that disappoints you?
- If you could change ONE thing about a book, what and which book will it be? Why?
- What are some of your all time favorite books?
- Do you read fanfiction? Why or why not?
- What’s your reading challenge/goal this year? How’s it going so far?
That’s all! I’m looking forward to your answers but if you’ve already done this, feel free to pass! No pressure at all. 🙂
See ya! ❤