It’s the second award I was nominated by one of my favorite bloggers, The Girl in Boots!
Thank you so much, dear! I’m so grateful to receive such an amazing award. 🙂
So what I’m going to do is to explain how this award works and talk more about myself in the following article. Hopefully you’ll know me well by the end of this one!
How does it work?
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5~11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Q&A that The Girl in Boots had for me
Q1: What made you start blogging?
A1: Hmm…it all started when I saw how wonderfully my friends on Goodreads review their books or keep their blogs so I was deeply interested in having my own book blog. Besides, I thought I can share my passion for books here with the world and since you don’t need to have an account to view my posts, people can easily check those books out.
Q2: Which is your all time favourite book?
A2: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
Q3: Which book you had high hopes for but disappointed you?
A3: Every Last Breath(The Dark Element #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Q4: Which is your favourite genre of books?
Q5: What are your favourite songs?
A5: Ahhh! This is so hard to choose because I’m a huge music lover! Let me see…my recent favorite songs are “Renegades” by X Ambassadors and “New Americana” by Halsey. My all-time favorite singers are Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Bruno Mars. Favorite bands are One Republic, Imagine Dragons, and One Direction.
Q6: A wish you want desperately want to come true.
A6: I wish I could meet all my Goodreads friends in person.
Q7: If given a chance, choose one author you would like to meet and interact with.
A7: Ugh, can I choose two? *Pleading eyes* They’ll be Jennifer L. Armentrout and Sarah J. Maas! I adore all of their books so far and they never disappoint me. 🙂
Q8: What else do you do in your free time? Sing? Dance? Draw? Sword Fight? 😉
A8: Sword fight. Just kidding. I like to play the ukulele and listen to music when I’m not reading or studying. 😀 Music is life, you know?
Q9: Which is your favourite season? Why?
A9: Summer! My birthday is in June and I love my summer clothes more. xD
Q10: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
A10: The power to heal someone with simply a touch. Like what Noah Shaw in Mara Dyer trilogy can do.
Q11: Top 5 books you want to read in 2016.
A11: The Power(Titan #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout; A Court of Mist and Fury(A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas; The Last Star(The 5th Wave #3) by Rick Yancey; The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout; Throne of Glass book 5 by Sarah J. Maas.
P.S. Now you know why I love Sarah and Jennifer, right? Haha, I can’t stop anticipating all of their books!
11 Random Facts about Myself
- I love my major in college and will find the related job in the future.
- I love everything about English.
- I joined choir when I was in senior high school but I hate singing, honestly.
- I was an alto in the choir.
- Other than English, I love astronomy as well.
- I want to be a DJ or host in our local radio station called ICRT.
- Always judge a book by its cover.
- I love jogging after school.
- Never stop thinking how to own all the books on my reading lists one day.
- I’m not a picky eater but a terrible procrastinator.
- I dislike cats and love dogs but I’ve only touched them once. By accident.
My favorite bloggers I’m going to nominate
**I’m not sure whether you have over 200 followers but I really think you guys deserve this award!**
Here are my questions for you…
- How do you explore new blogs usually?
- What are the factors that affect you when rating a book?
- Which heroine do you admire most and want to become like her? Why?
- Where do you like to read? Please describe the surrounding/atmosphere.
- When did you become a book lover?
- How often do you go to a bookstore? Or shop in the online one?
- What makes you want to buy a book?
- Which do you prefer, paperbacks, hardcovers, or e-books?
- Do you like receiving a free copy of a new book in exchange for an honest review?
- Which book will you bring with you if it’s the end of the world?
- Recommend a series/book to everyone.
Okay, that’s it, guys! Congrats and thanks for adding spice to my reading life!
See you around! 😀